Armaghan Toushe Sabz Artin Co. (Artinnuts) has established in 2013 aiming to present different and safe services regarding domestic and global markets for its export-oriented products.
The main focus of our company in recent years is on increasing our quality and production capacity for our main products, which means Pistachio, Barberry, and Jujube.
Most of our capacities, activities, and capabilities employed for exporting our products, and because of this approach, we are now processing Iranian Nuts and Dried Fruits at the level of global standards.
- We have orchards of barberry, located in Birjand and Qa’en, Southern Khorasan Iran.
- We have orchards of Jujube, Located in Birjand, Southern Khorasan, Iran
- We have orchards of Pistachios, Located in Qa’en and Neyshabour, Khorasan, Iran.
- We have Freezing Machinery and Cold Storage for Frozen Fresh Barberry, Located in Birjand, Southern Khorasan, Iran.
- We have drying and sorting lines for barberry and jujubes (Chinese red date), Located in Birjand, Southern Khorasan, Iran.
- We have peeling, drying, sorting, cracking, and roasting lines for pistachios, Located in Bardaskan, Khorasan, Iran.
- Special Packages for “dried barberry” with a really higher shelf life and best possible hygienic standards.
- Designed Packages for roasted nuts in different weights.
- Various types of packaging.
- Various packages designed based on consumer’s requirements and tastes with their brand on them for whole selling.
- We pack your orders based on your required standards.
- We prepare documents based on your customs requirements.
- We send your goods based on international incoterms.
- We make payments based on your current currency
- Artinnuts Procedure
The Harvest Season
Harvesting, Peeling or Drying process
Harvesting new crops from ARTINNUTS orchard's is just the beginning of a long journey for our products. Pistachios need peeling, sorting, and drying, barberry needs drying and jujube needs drying and then sorting.
After all these required steps in the harvest season, products are ready for major processes.
Sorting, Grading and Categorizing
We separate all products in different quality categories based on international hygienic and our high-level standards.
Separating based on Size, Color, Shape, Type.
In this step, We put a high quantity of products in cold warehouses for bulk selling or as the raw materials.
Producing the Desired Product
In this step, we produce the final required products as follows:
1. Pistachios Kernels, Slivered, Powder and Peeled Green Kernels
2. Roasted Pistachios for making delicious snacks
3. Frozen fresh barberries for bulk selling
4. Sorting barberries by color
5. Sorting jujubes by size for packing as a snack or bulk selling
Packaging, Final Design and Storage
Packaging of products based on:
- Consumer Taste and Uses
- Standards of Destination Countries
- Transportation Conditions
- Products Specifications for Maximum Shelf Life
After all this packaging, we put our products in cold warehouses.
Issuing Certificates, Standards and Documents
All the products are prepared according to the best quality based on hygienic standards HACCP and codex guidelines.
Also, Each destination country needs certain documents and certificates that we prepare in this step according to the consumers' requirements.
Custom Procedure and Transportation
Doing the custom procedure is the final step before sending goods to buyers.
Obviously, Custom documents prepare according to the requirements for clearance in the destination country.
Main documents: Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate, Bill of Lading (also airway bill or CMR).
Delivery Terms: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDP, etc.
Measuring Customer Satisfaction
..You received your load.
But It's on ARTINNUTS to get back your comments to provide better services.