Iranian Open-Mouth Raw Pistachio Priceartinnuts
Pistachio is one of the most exported products in Iran in the field of agricultural products. The sale of this product is mostly raw (in bulk) and of various kinds, which are the following factors affecting raw pistachio price.
Currently, high volume pistachio exports to almost all countries of the world. Demand for this product is very high and there are a large number of manufacturing and trading companies active in this field.
There are a lot of products produce from pistachios directly:
- Pistachio Shell
- Pistachio Nut (Raw, Roasted and also Salted)
- Kernels of the pistachios
- Peeled Pistachios
- Slivered Pistachio Kernels
But the important point is that each country has its own specialized import points, which we will mention some of them.
Iranian Open-Mouth and Raw pistachio price also vary according to product standards.
Introducing Iranian Open-Mouth Pistachio:
A large variety of pistachio types produces in Iran, Each with its own characteristics.
The raw pistachio price also generally depends on the type of pistachio produced. Of course, you might come across farmers with lesser-known names like Abbas Ali or Khanjari.
However, the name and variety of pistachio in Iran are related to the following five main known types:
- Akbari Iranian Pistachio
- Ahmad Aghaie Iranian Pistachio
- Badami Iranian pistachio
- Fandoghi Iranian pistachio
- Kalleghouchi Iranian Pistachio
Each of these types has its own characteristics that we refer to.
It is common in the international market to name three types of pistachios: Long, Jumbo, Round with the five previously mentioned names somehow falling into the same category.
According to the above point, international names are as follows:
Akbari Pistachio (Sometimes calls “Super Long”)
Open-Mouth and Raw Pistachio Price Parameters
Here are some of the key influencers and briefly explain each:
- Open-Mouth Pistachio Type: Akbari, Ahmad Aghaei, Fandaghi, Kalle Ghuchi or Badami
- The size or the Ounce of an Open-Mouth pistachio:Ounce, which indicates the large and small size of an Open-Mouth pistachio, is the first important feature of its kind.
- Both Side Open Pistachio Percentage: This percentage is the percentage of pistachios that are completely open at both sides.
- Percentage of close-mouth pistachios: How many percent of the crop is close-mouth is important.
- Health status of pistachios: Standards and Health status are important for many buyers.
One of the most important hygienic standards of the Raw pistachio product is the standard of aflatoxin, which shows the level of aflatoxin contamination in the pistachio product. By the way, this item is really affecting raw pistachio price.
Aflatoxin is a fungus that grows in the pistachio harvest season and produces a toxin called the aflatoxin and should not exceed a certain amount for import to most countries.
The prices of raw pistachio nuts, which are not contaminated by aflatoxin poisoning, are much higher in the market than conventional ones, especially if authorized for the EU.
Select Open-Mouth Pistachio for Export:
The prices of raw and Open-Mouth pistachios selected for import to any country are very different.
Because the choice of the best pistachio for import to any country depends on parameters such as the type of pistachio, the amount of demand, market conditions, target country standards, type of packaging, etc., which also affect the price of the product.
Many Food factories buy Iranian Raw Pistachios as one of their raw materials to produce their desired products.
Obviously, Raw pistachio price has a large range so that you need to make direct contact to sales managers.
Of course, the high purchase of raw pistachio varieties is also due to the added value and lower cost of packing in the target country.
Let us introduce you some of the countries that use a particular type of pistachio as the following:
- Iraq: Ahmad Aghaie and Akbari pistachios in raw and salted varieties
- India: Ahmad Aghaei & Akbari Pistachios Raw
- Lebanon: Kalleghouchi pistachios (raw and big size)
- Russia, Ukraineand Kazakhstan: a variety of Mechanical-Open and Cheaper pistachios
- Qatar: Ahmad Aghaie pistachio medium or large size
For inquiries about any kind of open-mouth and raw pistachio price produces in Iran, as well as consulting on the appropriate type of pistachio for import to your country, ask your questions by contacting the sales and export department.